Instacart Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- S&P 500 end lower as investors weigh fresh employment data
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks edge up, 10-year Treasury yield falls as rate cut timing weighed
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and J.P. Morgan are acting as lead book-running managers for the offering. BofA Securities, Barclays, and Citigroup are acting as additional book-running managers, and Baird, JMP Securities (A Citizens Company), LionTree, Oppenheimer & Co., Piper Sandler, SoFi, Stifel, Wedbush Securities, Blaylock Van, LLC, Drexel Hamilton,
A registration statement related to the shares being sold in this offering was declared effective by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy these securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Instacart, the leading grocery technology company in
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/instacart-announces-pricing-of-initial-public-offering-301931152.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vesta (VTMX) Announces Proposed Follow-On Offering
- OpenText Appoints Goldy Hyder to Board of Directors
- International Schools Services Breaks Ground as the First American-based International School Operator (ISO) in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesStifel, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Citi, Robert W Baird, JMP Securities, Barclays, IPO, Drexel Hamilton
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!