IRO TAKES OVER THE SOHO HOUSE TENT THURSDAY NIGHT OF ART BASEL
- S&P, Nasdaq end at records as inflation data supports rate cut view
- Salesforce rolls out first-ever dividend as Q4 results, guidance beat estimates
- Equities gain on in-line US inflation, Treasury yields dip
- Snowflake Q4 results top estimates; CEO retires
- SEC investigating whether OpenAI misled investors in Altman saga- WSJ
The night kicked off with a private cocktail party in the tent's newly added loft space that was added to the house for the first time this year. Artist RIOCAM, displayed his automoda pieces throughout the space as guests enjoyed cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. Batsheva Haart,
The tent quickly filled with guests that partied well into the morning with an all-female DJ lineup featuring
"We're pleased to enter the Art Basel circuit with an unforgettable night celebrating fashion, music and art during this important week in
Established in 2006 IRO is a Parisian based women's and menswear fashion brand. With the opening of their first boutique in
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/iro-takes-over-the-soho-house-tent-thursday-night-of-art-basel-302010548.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Success of National Winter Games ensured by technological applications
- UPM Annual Report 2023, Corporate Governance Statement, Remuneration Report and Remuneration Policy published
- Touchstone Exploration Announces 2023 Year-End Reserves
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!