INDEPENDENT GROUP HIRES DAVID ADAMS AS CO-CHIEF INVESTMENT OFFICER
- S&P 500 dips after US inflation data, ending weak third quarter
- Fed's preferred inflation measure softer than expected in August
- Apple (AAPL) met with China government to discuss new restrictive regulations - WSJ
- Analysts cut 3Q delivery estimates on Tesla (TSLA)
- Nike shares gain 8% on big EPS upside; Stock seen as an 'undervalued outperfomer'
"The addition of Dave to our investment team is consistent with our long-term planning to support the growth and development of our business," said
In his new role, Adams will be involved with the coordination of all investment functions for Independent Group and Independent Life, providing hands-on management, oversight and guidance to ensure the investment functions are conducted in compliance with investment guidelines as well as rating agency, regulatory and reinsurance requirements.
Adams was previously Director of Insurance Solutions and a Senior Consultant at NEPC where he was responsible for the investment strategy, portfolio construction/design, and the surveillance of clients' balance sheet investments. He was NEPC's dedicated resource for US-based Life clients, working with insurance allocators since 2017 and has regularly supported clients in capital/regulatory impacts. He also collaborated with NEPC's Research arm to develop asset class and sector outlooks specific to US Insurers.
"We know Dave well and are excited to have him join the team at Independent Group," said
Adams holds a B.S. in Finance with emphasis on Portfolio Theory from Saint Vincent College in
ABOUT INDEPENDENT GROUP
Founded by insurance industry experts, Independent Group is a forward-thinking enterprise whose complementary product and service companies improve outcomes for all structured settlement stakeholders. Independent Life, its underwriting division, is dedicated to providing structured settlement solutions, including annuities, to serve the needs of injured parties, their families and advocates. With its unique profile and ambitious vision for the structured settlement industry, Independent Life has attracted world-class partners: LKCM Headwater Investments, KKR's Kilter Finance and Hannover Re USA support Independent Life's growth and guarantees. For more on what makes Independent Life different, visit www.independent.life.
ABOUT LKCM HEADWATER
LKCM Headwater Investments is a
ABOUT KILTER FINANCE
Kilter Finance is an insurance-focused specialty finance company established as a joint venture between its management team, led by
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/independent-group-hires-david-adams-as-co-chief-investment-officer-301833110.html
SOURCE Independent Insurance Group
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vial Announces October Session of "First in Human: The Panel Series" Featuring Esteemed Panelists Jen Watts, Dr. Raj Agrawal, and Bruno Gagnon
- IPRO's Revolutionary Waterproof Acoustic Solution Set to Amaze at the International Music Day on October 1st
- Fuse Oncology Announces at ASTRO 2023: Integrated Oncology Network (ION) will Begin Implementing S!GNAL Software Following a Highly Successful Trial Demonstrating Measurable Value
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesLuther King Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!