IAC to Participate in the Barclays Global Technology Conference
- S&P, Dow eke out another record closing high as Nvidia momentum endures
- Goldman Sachs no longer expects Fed rate cut in May - reports
- Stocks eke out gain as Nvidia rally slows, yields slip
- Oil ends lower, posts weekly decline as US rate cut hopes dim
- Dollar index on track for first weekly fall this year
IAC (NASDAQ: IAC) builds companies. We are guided by curiosity, a questioning of the status quo, and a desire to invent or acquire new products and brands. From the single seed that started as IAC over two decades ago have emerged 11 public companies and generations of exceptional leaders. We will always evolve, but our basic principles of financially disciplined opportunism will never change. IAC is today comprised of category leading businesses including Angi Inc. (NASDAQ: ANGI), Dotdash Meredith and Care.com, among many others ranging from early stage to established businesses. IAC is headquartered in
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CGTN: CMG 2024 Lantern Festival Gala captivates audience with blend of tradition and technology
- Jostens Honors the Columbus Crew and their Third MLS Cup Victory with a Spectacular Ring that Celebrates their Championship Season.
- China Medical University Hospital's Breakthrough: Leg Salvage Against Deadly Arterial Disease. Amputation and Death Rates Plunge from 30% to Below 3%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesBarclays, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!