IAC Earnings Release and Letter to Shareholders Available on Company's Website
- Wall St eases as investors brace for inflation data
- Stocks slip as traders hold fire ahead of US inflation data
- Oil falls 1% on Fed rate cut caution and stocks build
- US market now accounts for 60% of total world investable equity market value - UBS
- Dollar firmer before key inflation data, kiwi sinks as RBNZ holds rates
The live audiocast and replay will be open to the public through the investor relations section of the IAC site at https://ir.iac.com/quarterly-results.
IAC (NASDAQ: IAC) builds companies. We are guided by curiosity, a questioning of the status quo, and a desire to invent or acquire new products and brands. From the single seed that started as IAC over two decades ago have emerged 11 public companies and generations of exceptional leaders. We will always evolve, but our basic principles of financially disciplined opportunism will never change. IAC is today comprised of category leading businesses including Angi Inc. (NASDAQ: ANGI), Dotdash Meredith and Care.com, among many others ranging from early stage to established businesses. IAC is headquartered in
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Castle Co-Founder Ted B. Miller Files Lawsuit to Invalidate Crown Castle's Unlawful Cooperation Agreement with Elliott
- Vyzer and Akoya Partner to Enhance Consumer Financial Data Security and Access
- Global Commercial Aircraft Fleet Slated to Grow 28% by 2034 According to Oliver Wyman
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!