Hyundai Releases Santa Cruz Development Video and Teaser
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Digital World Premiere: April 15 @ 9:00 AM PT on www.hyundaiusa.com - Santa Cruz Sport Adventure Vehicle Shatters SUV and Truck Segments, Creating an Entirely New Vehicle Category - Vehicle Concept Appeals to Urban Adventure Seekers that Require Daily Urban Flexibility Coupled with Versatility for Extra-urban Adventures - Santa Cruz Created by Diverse Team of California Designers at Hyundai Design North America
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., April 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Hyundai has released a Santa Cruz development video with teaser sketches of its eagerly anticipated Santa Cruz Sport Adventure Vehicle. An enthusiastic Hyundai design team with diverse outdoor pursuits helped fulfill the Santa Cruz concept evolution, ensuring its broad adventure capabilities. Hyundai research confirmed Santa Cruz' appeal to urban adventure seekers that require daily urban flexibility coupled with the capability for frequent extra-urban adventures. Santa Cruz boasts bold yet sophisticated design, powerful and efficient powertrain options, a flexible, secure open bed for gear, cutting-edge connectivity and a highly maneuverable all-wheel drive platform that is equally at home in urban and adventure-focused environments.
Hyundai Motor America At Hyundai Motor America, we believe everyone deserves better. From the way we design and build our cars to the way we treat the people who drive them, making things better is at the heart of everything we do. Hyundai's technology-rich product lineup of cars, SUVs and alternative-powered electric and fuel cell vehicles is backed by Hyundai Assurance—our promise to create a better experience for customers. Hyundai vehicles are sold and serviced through more than 820 dealerships nationwide and nearly half of those sold in the U.S. are built at Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama. Hyundai Motor America is headquartered in Fountain Valley, California, and is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company of Korea.
Please visit our media website at www.HyundaiNews.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hyundai-releases-santa-cruz-development-video-and-teaser-301265272.html
SOURCE Hyundai Motor America
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 610th Consecutive Common Stock Monthly Dividend Declared By Realty Income
- Industry Pioneer Jay Flatley Named as Chairman of Zymergen Board of Directors
- TCV Acquisition Corp. Announces Pricing of $350,000,000 Initial Public Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!