Go Store It Acquires New Facility in Clermont, FL
- Global stocks press pause, gold hits 3-mth high on inflation concerns
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft (MSFT) Board Amid Probe Into 'Intimate Relationship': WSJ
- Oil prices stable on confidence in demand recovery
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., April 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Go Store It has recently acquired an institutional quality self-storage located in Clermont, FL a growing suburb of Orlando. This will be Go Store It's fifth location in Florida.
The Vault features 474 units and 60,000 net rentable square feet. It also features an ample amount of parking for cars, Boats, and RV's. There is also a planned expansion for the facility
"This acquisition presents a unique opportunity for Go Store It and gives us more scale in a target market. There is a big demand for quality storage and Clermont features high barriers to entry. We look forward to continuing to expand in Central Florida" said Ryan Hanks, CEO of Go Store It.
The property was acquired as part of a Joint Venture with Cerberus Capital Management. This is the Joint Venture's third acquisition in Florida.
Based in Charlotte, NC Go Store It specializes in the acquisition, development and management of self-storage assets throughout the county. Go Store It currently has over 3,000,000 square feet of storage space under ownership and over 30,000 units. Go Store It is an affiliate of Madison Capital Group, LLC which has offices in Charlotte, Charleston, and Nashville.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/go-store-it-acquires-new-facility-in-clermont-fl-301268934.html
SOURCE Go Store It Self Storage
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Airlines Takes Big Step Toward Returning July Flying to Pre-Pandemic Levels
- Ritchie Bros.' strong pricing continues with CA$53-million record breaker in Ontario
- Village Farms International to Participate in BMO Capital Markets 16th Annual Farm to Market Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesCerberus Capital, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!