Frank Nosek is recognized by Continental Who's Who
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight on US Steel (X) After Q3 Guidance and Deleveraging Update, Shares Down 12% Since Thursday
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ANCHORAGE, Ala., July 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Frank Nosek is being recognized by Continental Who's Who as an Trusted Distinguished Professional for his outstanding contributions in the field of Law and acknowledgment for his professional excellence as an Attorney at Nosek Law Group LLC.
Situated at 810 N Street #100, Nosek Law Group proudly offers legal services in the areas of transactional law. Led by Mr. Nosek, the law firm demonstrates the highest level of professionalism and integrity. He is recognized as one of the best transactional attorneys in South-central Alaska, having accrued fifty-nine years of professional excellence under his belt. He is well-known for being an honest, effective attorney, and is admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court of the Northern District of California, U.S. District of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, U.S. District Court of Arkansas, U.S. Supreme Court, and the State Courts of Alaska.
Among his professional experiences, Mr. Nosek thrived in varying legal and education positions. He worked as an adjunct professor at the University of Alaska, associate at Bell, Sanders, & Tallman, senior partner at Nosek, Bradberry, Wolf, and Schlossberg, and Honorary Counsel General for the State of Alaska on behalf of the Czech Republic, and a member of the American College of Real Estate Lawyers.
To prepare for his acclaimed career, Mr. Nosek earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science in 1965. For legal studies, he attended the University of Idaho, receiving a Juris Doctorate degree.
A respected voice in his field, Mr. Nosek has shared his knowledge as a writer, publishing articles in law journals and writing "Alaska Mortgage Law" and "How to Buy and Sell a Business."
Outside of work, Mr. Nosek is a member of the Alaska Hockey Club, American Alpine Club, and a fan of the Czech sled lions.
Remaining at the forefront of his field, Mr. Nosek is a member of the Alaska Bar Association, California Bar Association, and the Washington D.C. Bar Association.
Contact: Katherine Green, 516-825-5634, firstname.lastname@example.org
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/frank-nosek-is-recognized-by-continental-whos-who-301345281.html
SOURCE Continental Who's Who
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nordic Nanovector ASA - allocation of PSUs
- 7 Chord Announces a Tech Industry Veteran Andrew Sundstrom as its Chief Science Officer and Expands Data Science Team with New Hires
- Boussard & Gavaudan Investment Management LLP: Form 8.3 - NortonLifeLock Inc
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!