Forever Living Brings Highly Anticipated Forever Marine Collagen to Market
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Oct. 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Forever Living Products International LLC, the world's largest grower, manufacturer and seller of aloe vera products, introduced a new highly bioavailable collagen liquid dietary supplement on September 24, 2021. Forever Marine Collagen™ aligns with the company's mission to deliver the highest-quality health and beauty products that are responsibly sourced and ethically produced.
Forever Marine Collagen is designed to improve skin hydration, texture and tone, as well as promote healthy bones, joints, hair and nails. Its advanced, concentrated formula is GMO-free and gluten-free and is comprised of key nutrients from a mixture of pure and essential antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and botanicals, including green tea, Goji berry extract, acerola and vitamins A, C, biotin and zinc.
"This was a highly anticipated launch," Vice President of Global Product Development Holly Stout said. "Before we brought Forever Marine Collagen to market, we went through extensive trials and consumer testing. With daily intake of one water soluble sachet a day, we've received very positive feedback from consumers, some who have seen results in as little as 7 days. And, contrary to other marine collagen products on the market, Forever Marine Collagen actually tastes great."
Each .5 oz sachet of Forever Marine Collagen is in hydrolyzed liquid form for maximum absorption. Forever Marine Collage is responsibly sourced from wild cod, pollock and haddock in the deep North Atlantic Ocean and follows stringent quality controls and fishing methods. A more efficient, bioavailable form of collagen is now available from Forever Living.
About Forever Living ProductsForever Living Products is the world's largest producer, manufacturer and distributor of aloe vera products worldwide. Founded in 1978, the company has grown to operate in more than 160 countries by offering a wide range of innovative products to help people adopt a healthy lifestyle and earn income through Forever's direct selling opportunity. To learn more about Forever Living Products, visit www.foreverliving.com.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/forever-living-brings-highly-anticipated-forever-marine-collagen-to-market-301393249.html
SOURCE Forever Living Products International, LLC
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MSD joins hands with Emirates Oncology Society and Friends of Cancer Patients for EMBRACE campaign to support Breast Cancer Awareness
- New Global Coalition Will Accelerate Tourism Industry's Transition to Net Zero
- Groundbreaking ceremony in Blomberg: Phoenix Contact builds an energy-efficient facility for machine building
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!