Fannie Mae Releases February 2021 Monthly Summary
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
WASHINGTON, March 31, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Fannie Mae's (OTCQB: FNMA) February 2021 Monthly Summary is now available. The monthly summary report contains information about Fannie Mae's monthly and year-to-date activities for our gross mortgage portfolio, mortgage-backed securities and other guarantees, interest rate risk measures, serious delinquency rates, and loan modifications.
About Fannie MaeFannie Mae helps make the 30-year fixed-rate mortgage and affordable rental housing possible for millions of people in America. We partner with lenders to create housing opportunities for families across the country. We are driving positive changes in housing finance to make the home buying process easier, while reducing costs and risk. To learn more, visit:fanniemae.com | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | YouTube | Blog
Fannie Mae Newsroomhttps://www.fanniemae.com/newsroom
Photo of Fannie Maehttps://www.fanniemae.com/resources/img/about-fm/fm-building.tif
Fannie Mae Resource Center1-800-2FANNIE
SOURCE Fannie Mae
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Airway Therapeutics Announces FDA Acceptance of IND for AT-100's Second Indication in Severe COVID-19 Patients
- Diebold Nixdorf Wins Red Dot Product Design Award for its Retail Self-Service Solution
- On the way to becoming Europe's leading hydrogen location: Hamburg to present itself at Hannover Messe