Fannie Mae Releases December 2020 Monthly Summary
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WASHINGTON, Jan. 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Fannie Mae's (OTCQB: FNMA) December 2020 Monthly Summary is now available. The monthly summary report contains information about Fannie Mae's monthly and year-to-date activities for our gross mortgage portfolio, mortgage-backed securities and other guarantees, interest rate risk measures, serious delinquency rates, and loan modifications.
About Fannie MaeFannie Mae helps make the 30-year fixed-rate mortgage and affordable rental housing possible for millions of people in America. We partner with lenders to create housing opportunities for families across the country. We are driving positive changes in housing finance to make the home buying process easier, while reducing costs and risk. To learn more, visit:fanniemae.com | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | YouTube | Blog
Fannie Mae Newsroomhttps://www.fanniemae.com/news
Photo of Fannie Maehttps://www.fanniemae.com/resources/img/about-fm/fm-building.tif
Fannie Mae Resource Center1-800-2FANNIE
SOURCE Fannie Mae
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- A Warm Invitation from China's Wudang Mountains
- Fagron realizes turnover of € 134.8 million
- OKEx lists Celsius Network's CEL token