Enbridge Inc. to Hold Annual Meeting of Shareholders on May 5
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Annual Meeting of Shareholders
Wednesday, May 5, 2021
1:30 p.m. MT
Virtual only meeting via live audio webcast online at:
A webcast replay will be available on the Company's website.
Additional information on the Annual Meeting of Shareholders, including details on how to vote and Meeting participation, is available on the Company's website at https://www.enbridge.com/investment-center/corporate-governance/shareholder-meetings.
About Enbridge Inc.Enbridge Inc. is a leading North American energy infrastructure company. We safely and reliably deliver the energy people need and want to fuel quality of life. Our core businesses include Liquids Pipelines, which transports approximately 25 percent of the crude oil produced in North America; Gas Transmission and Midstream, which transports approximately 20 percent of the natural gas consumed in the U.S.; Gas Distribution and Storage, which serves approximately 3.8 million retail customers in Ontario and Quebec; and Renewable Power Generation, which generates approximately 1,750 MW of net renewable power in North America and Europe. The Company's common shares trade on the Toronto and New York stock exchanges under the symbol ENB. For more information, visit www.enbridge.com.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
MediaToll Free: (888) 992-0997Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Investment CommunityToll Free: (800) 481-2804Email: email@example.com
SOURCE Enbridge Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Enbridge Reports Strong First Quarter 2021 Financial Results; Reaffirms 2021 Financial Outlook
- Growatt wins TÜV Rheinland's All Quality Matters Award for its ARK battery
- Enbridge (ENB) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Reaffirms 2021 Financial Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!