Elliott Statement on AT&T
- Nasdaq set for record open as jobs recovery gains traction
- Lilly's (LLY) donanemab receives U.S. FDA's Breakthrough Therapy designation for treatment of Alzheimer's disease
- Dollar inches down, sterling steady ahead of Bank of England meeting
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform for $2.2B
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., May 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Elliott Investment Management L.P. today released the following statement on behalf of Managing Partner Jesse Cohn and Portfolio Manager Marc Steinberg regarding AT&T's (NYSE: T) plan to merge media assets with Discovery:
"It has been a transformational year at AT&T year since John Stankey took over as CEO, and today's announcement represents another impressive step in the Company's recent evolution. AT&T has now executed on its promise to streamline operations and re-focus on its core businesses, all while improving operational execution, enhancing its financial position and advancing its corporate governance. As investors, Elliott supports AT&T in its efforts to best position the company for future success."
About ElliottElliott Investment Management L.P. manages more than $44 billion of assets. Its flagship fund, Elliott Associates, L.P., was founded in 1977, making it one of the oldest funds under continuous management. The Elliott funds' investors include pension plans, sovereign wealth funds, endowments, foundations, funds-of-funds, high net worth individuals and families, and employees of the firm.
Stephen SpruiellElliott Investment Management L.P.(212) email@example.com
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/elliott-statement-on-att-301292551.html
SOURCE Elliott Investment Management L.P.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FirstNet Fleet of Dedicated Deployable Network Assets Expands to Aid Public Safety's Emergency Response
- GigaSpaces Announced Winner of SIIA's 2021 CODiE™ Best Data Tool and Platform Award
- Chainalysis Raises $100 Million at a $4.2 Billion Valuation to Execute Vision as the Blockchain Data Platform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesElliott Associates
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!