Eagle Merchant Partners makes investment in home services franchisee
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
Formed in 2021 by
"We are excited to partner with Impact and work with Neighborly to continue to expand the Mr. Rooter, Mr. Electric, and Precision Door Service territories in the Southeast," said
"With deep experience and expertise with consumer and industrial services businesses, we believe that Eagle is the ideal partner to help us accelerate our growth objectives and deliver even more value to our customers," said
Impact is actively seeking add-on investments of independent plumbing, electrical and garage door repair businesses in
Eagle is focused on partnering with founder-owned businesses based in the Southeast with unique growth opportunities and targets investments in franchise, consumer, and industrial businesses with EBITDA between
Media contact for Eagle
C | 404 210 0363
SOURCE Eagle Merchant Partners
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SAUDI ARABIA UNVEILS TOP TOURISM LEADERS AND GLOBAL MINISTERS IN SPEAKER LINEUP FOR WORLD TOURISM DAY 2023
- Patriot Mobile Unveils Folds of Honor Car Hood
- Cozy Gent Launches Kickstarter Campaign to Introduce Eco-Friendly, Luxurious Bedding for Men
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!