DearDoc Provides a New Way for Doctors to Grow Their Practice
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NEW YORK, Feb. 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- There is a new online tool that helps doctors connect with patients and grow their business. Joe Brown is the CEO and founder of DearDoc, a cloud platform with advanced tools for physicians. DearDoc has 2500 private practices that use their software and now they have a new product called "Missed Call AI."
Missed Call AI uses online software to send a text to patients when their doctor's office is closed. The software also offers an automated assistant who can chat online, obtain patient information, answer questions and set upcoming appointments. Brown says "78 percent of patients will go to the first provider who responds to them," so the software is a great way to generate new leads for doctors.
Physicians can utilize the new online dashboard to follow up with new leads or existing patients. Brown says 85 percent of patients call a physician once and never call back. He says that is a "huge missed opportunity" for doctors. Brown's goal is to reinvent how doctors grow their practice while putting patients at ease. Patients are able to get their commonly asked questions answered, by using the new chat software.
Missed Call AI helps modernize how physicians interact with their patients. Brown says, "it's really awesome to see the success so far. They're seeing all these new people coming in that they would have never got before." The Missed Call AI also helps patients get answers after hours, when their doctor's office is closed.
Physicians can request a free consultation for their practice by visiting www.getdeardoc.com. The cloud platform also offers a variety of other products and telemedicine tools for their clients.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/deardoc-provides-a-new-way-for-doctors-to-grow-their-practice-301231516.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sunrun Solar to Help Small Businesses Benefit From Solar Rebate
- AI and Machine Learning Driven Contract Lifecycle Management for Government Contractors | Webinar Hosted By TechnoMile
- Greenbank Capital Portfolio Company Staminier Raises C$17m, and Completes Substantia Acquisition