Crown Holdings, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Wall Street drops on inflation jitters, led by tech stocks
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Euro climbs on upbeat sentiment data; dollar struggles
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
YARDLEY, Pa., April 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Crown Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CCK) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of 20 cents per share payable May 20, 2021 to shareholders of record as of May 6, 2021.
About Crown Holdings, Inc.
Crown Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is a leading global supplier of rigid packaging products to consumer marketing companies, as well as transit and protective packaging products, equipment and services to a broad range of end markets. World headquarters are located in Yardley, Pennsylvania. For more information, visit www.crowncork.com.
For more information, contact: Thomas A. Kelly, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, (215) 698-5341, or Thomas T. Fischer, Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Affairs, (215) 552-3720
SOURCE Crown Holdings, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NACD Board Of Directors Adds New Members With Financial, Marketing, Technology Experience
- The Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce offers a new benefit to members: A Pooled Employer Plan ("PEP")
- DataPath, Inc. Publishes whitepaper, "Fear Not: There's Still Time for TPAs to Enter the Thriving HSA Market."
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!