Coldwell Banker Realty Expands Presence In Minnesota And Wisconsin With Acquisition
- Wall St drops at open as strong inflation stokes rate hike fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
EDINA, Minn., April 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Coldwell Banker Realty, a leading residential real estate brokerage company in Minnesota and Western Wisconsin, announced today that it has acquired the assets of Real Services, Inc., which previously conducted business as Coldwell Banker East West Realty. Operating 7 offices in St. Louis, Lake, and Carlton counties in Minnesota and Douglas, Washburn, Bayfield, Ashland, and Sawyer counties in Wisconsin, the company has served residential real estate customers and clients throughout the region since 1977.
With this acquisition:
- Coldwell Banker Realty has 24 sales offices supporting approximately 1,930 sales professionals.
- Former Coldwell Banker East West Realty broker-owners Greg Kamp and Dick Wenaas will affiliate with Coldwell Banker Realty.
- The 7 Coldwell Banker East West Realty offices will now operate under the banner of Coldwell Banker Realty.
- Coldwell Banker Realty is excited to welcome the 60 real estate agents, formerly affiliated with Coldwell Banker East West Realty.
"We are very excited to welcome Dick, Greg, and the entire group of talented agents to Coldwell Banker Realty. They bring a wealth of market knowledge and professional expertise to our network. Their addition strengthens our presence and leadership position in this market area and positions our agents and our company for future growth." - Matt Baker, president of Coldwell Banker Realty in Minnesota and Wisconsin
"This strategic decision enables us to expand our foothold in the market while retaining the trusted Coldwell Banker name and reputation for innovative technology, educational resources for our agents, and business amenities that help them to succeed and deliver the superior level of service that our customers have come to know. Our future success is guaranteed with this relationship." – Greg Kamp, former broker owner Coldwell Banker East West Realty
"We're proud to be part of this winning team. Together as a unified company, we will continue to guide people home under the Coldwell Banker North Star now and long into the future." – Dick Wenaas, former broker owner Coldwell Banker East West Realty
About Coldwell Banker RealtyColdwell Banker Realty in Minnesota and Western Wisconsin, a leading residential real estate brokerage headquartered in Edina, Minnesota operates 24 offices with approximately 1,930 independent agents serving Minnesota and Western Wisconsin. Coldwell Banker Realty is owned by a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), the largest full-service residential real estate services company in the United States. Visit ColdwellBankerHomes.com.
Media Contact:Matt Eckess: (781) 684-6300 Matthew.Eckess@CBHomeOffice.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/coldwell-banker-realty-expands-presence-in-minnesota-and-wisconsin-with-acquisition-301267005.html
SOURCE Coldwell Banker Realty
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Haig Partners Serves As Exclusive Sell-Side Advisor On Sale Of Second US Adventure RV Location
- Grady reverified by the American College of Surgeons as Atlanta's only Level 1 Trauma Center to achieve this coveted status
- Automate.io - a Leading Workflow Automation Platform Launches Team Workflow Capabilities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!