Cigna Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Oil falls 2% on risk aversion, dollar strength
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., April 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) today declared a cash dividend of $1.00 per share of Cigna common stock, payable on June 23, 2021 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on June 8, 2021.
About CignaCigna Corporation is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Cigna delivers choice, predictability, affordability and access to quality care through integrated capabilities and connected, personalized solutions that advance whole person health. All products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Evernorth companies or their affiliates, and Express Scripts companies or their affiliates. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Cigna maintains sales capability in over 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has more than 175 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
MEDIA CONTACTLauren Borghard860-840-4354Lauren.Borghard@cigna.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cigna-declares-quarterly-dividend-301279521.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midwest Tape Expands Executive Roster: Sean McManus Joins as President of Dreamscape Media, Cat Zappa Promoted to Vice President of Digital Acquisitions at hoopla digital
- AMCI Acquisition Corp. II Announces the Separate Trading of its Common Stock and Warrants, Commencing September 24, 2021
- NioCorp to Conduct its Annual General Meeting on December 2, 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!