CVS Health Announces Quarterly Dividend
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Oct. 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) today announced that its board of directors has approved a quarterly dividend of fifty cents ($0.50) per share on the Common Stock of the Corporation. The dividend is payable on November 1, 2021, to holders of record on October 22, 2021.
About CVS HealthCVS Health is the leading health solutions company, delivering care in ways no one else can. We reach more people and improve the health of communities across America through our local presence, digital channels and our nearly 300,000 dedicated colleagues including more than 40,000 physicians, pharmacists, nurses, and nurse practitioners. Wherever and whenever people need us, we help them with their health whether that's managing chronic diseases, staying compliant with their medications, or accessing affordable health and wellness services in the most convenient ways. We help people navigate the health care system and their personal health care by improving access, lowering costs and being a trusted partner for every meaningful moment of health. And we do it all with heart, each and every day. Learn more at www.cvshealth.com.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cvs-health-announces-quarterly-dividend-301393491.html
SOURCE CVS Health Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CGTN: Peng Liyuan attends UNESCO award ceremony for girls, women's education
- Daymond John's Black Entrepreneurs Day Awards $250,000 in NAACP Grants to Black Businesses Across the US
- Tickets Now On Sale - Platinum-Selling G Herbo Hits The Road With The Monster Energy Outbreak Tour
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!