CVS Health Announces Quarterly Dividend
- Wall Street set for higher open as Omicron fears ease
- Pfizer (PFE) and BioNTech (BNTX) Say Early Data Shows Booster Protects Against Omicron Variant, Analyst Sees 'Best in Class Covid Franchise'
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to Street High $1,580 at New Street Research on 'Multiple Strong Catalysts'
- Apple (AAPL) Cut iPhone Production 20% in September and October, Assembly Line Stopped for ‘Several Days’ for the First Time in Over 10 Years - Nikkei
- Visa (V) Launches Crypto Advisory Service, Presents Findings of New Survey
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Oct. 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) today announced that its board of directors has approved a quarterly dividend of fifty cents ($0.50) per share on the Common Stock of the Corporation. The dividend is payable on November 1, 2021, to holders of record on October 22, 2021.
About CVS HealthCVS Health is the leading health solutions company, delivering care in ways no one else can. We reach more people and improve the health of communities across America through our local presence, digital channels and our nearly 300,000 dedicated colleagues including more than 40,000 physicians, pharmacists, nurses, and nurse practitioners. Wherever and whenever people need us, we help them with their health whether that's managing chronic diseases, staying compliant with their medications, or accessing affordable health and wellness services in the most convenient ways. We help people navigate the health care system and their personal health care by improving access, lowering costs and being a trusted partner for every meaningful moment of health. And we do it all with heart, each and every day. Learn more at www.cvshealth.com.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cvs-health-announces-quarterly-dividend-301393491.html
SOURCE CVS Health Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CVS Health (CVS) PT Raised to $115 at Morgan Stanley as Store Closures Clear Path for Higher Multiple
- FIT Establishes Social Justice Center To Accelerate Equity Transformation Within The Fashion And Creative Industries
- Oriental Culture Signs Securities Purchase Agreements to Raise Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!