CIT to Announce Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Wall St ends higher as Goldman rounds out parade of strong bank results
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, Oct. 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) today announced it will issue its third quarter 2021 financial results on Tuesday, Oct. 26, 2021. The press release will be issued at 8:00 a.m. ET via PR Newswire and on the CIT News website.
An investor presentation, financial supplement and prepared remarks will be posted in the Presentations & Events section of CIT's Investor Relations website shortly after the press release is issued.
Information in CIT's earnings release and supplemental documents speak only as of the date and time of their release. CIT expressly disclaims and undertakes no responsibility to update or alter such information based on new information, future events or otherwise.
CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at cit.com/about.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cit-to-announce-third-quarter-2021-financial-results-301398240.html
SOURCE CIT Group Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neuberger Berman Closed-End Municipal Funds Announce Monthly Distributions
- Evercore ISI Adds Uber (UBER) to Tactical Outperform List, Seen as 'One of the Least Riskiest Net Stocks'
- Small Business Flex Fund raises an additional $40 million to support Washington state small businesses
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesFDIC, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!