CIT Declares Dividends
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, April 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) today announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.35 per common share on its outstanding common stock. The common stock dividend is payable on May 21, 2021 to common shareholders of record as of May 7, 2021.
The CIT board of directors also declared a semi-annual cash dividend on the Series A preferred stock of $29.00 per share payable on June 15, 2021 to Series A preferred shareholders of record as of May 28, 2021.
In addition, the CIT board of directors declared a quarterly cash dividend on the Series B preferred stock of $0.3515625 per share payable June 15, 2021 to Series B preferred shareholders of record as of May 28, 2021.
About CIT CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at cit.com/about.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cit-declares-dividends-301273428.html
SOURCE CIT Group Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Creatd, Inc. Reports Record First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- The Supreme Cannabis Company, Inc. Mails Information Circular for Special Meeting of Shareholders
- STB Applies "heavier Burden" and Greater Scrutiny to CN Bid for KCS, Underscoring Heightened Regulatory Risk
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDividend, FDIC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!