C Squared Social Launches Company Rebrand
- S&P, Dow eke out another record closing high as Nvidia momentum endures
- Goldman Sachs no longer expects Fed rate cut in May - reports
- Stocks eke out gain as Nvidia rally slows, yields slip
- Oil ends lower, posts weekly decline as US rate cut hopes dim
- Dollar index on track for first weekly fall this year
C Squared Social Unveils a Full Contemporary Rebrand of All Platforms
"This rebrand is a defining point in C Squared history. We've been in the process of elevating and establishing our brand for a while, and showing the world our evolution is extremely rewarding and exciting," said Co-Founder
In 2022, C Squared Social began offering full branding services for clients, including logo development. This rebrand will apply to all company platforms, including Instagram, Meta, LinkedIn, Twitter, Threads, and the website.
"Rebranding and establishing branding from the ground up for clients has been an absolute thrill. We knew it was time for a new look and this new branding represents where we're at in our company journey," said
To learn more about C Squared Social, click here www.csquaredsocial.com.
About C Squared Social
Established in 2012, C Squared quickly became one of the top 50 fastest-growing marketing agencies in the nation. What started with a pair of ambitious brothers has evolved into a tech-forward agency with over 60 employees and offices in
C Squared Social
Director of Internal Development
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/c-squared-social-launches-company-rebrand-302009630.html
SOURCE C Squared Social
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Meet HMD, short for Human Mobile Devices… and say hi to Barbie!
- Xavion Energy Empowers Clients with Tax-Free Earnings for Enhanced Financial Growth
- Celebrating a 'Transformative Figure in Sports and Leadership'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!