Brookdale Reports June 2021 Occupancy
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NASHVILLE, Tenn., July 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) reported today its consolidated occupancy for June 2021.
June 2021 Observations:
- Four consecutive months of occupancy growth.
- June's month-end occupancy percentage was nearly 100 basis points (bps) better than the prior month-end.
- Sequentially, the weighted average occupancy percentage increased approximately 70 bps.
- We expect to continue to publish monthly occupancy reports until we return to providing financial guidance, at which point we would expect to return to our historical reporting practices.
About Brookdale Senior Living Brookdale Senior Living Inc., the nation's premier operator of senior living communities, is committed to its mission of enriching the lives of the people it serves with compassion, respect, excellence and integrity. The Company operates independent living, assisted living, Alzheimer's and dementia care communities, and through its comprehensive network of services, Brookdale helps to provide seniors with care and services to support their lifestyle in an environment that feels like home. The Company's expertise in healthcare, hospitality and real estate provides our residents with opportunities to improve wellness, pursue passions and stay connected with friends and loved ones. The Company operates and manages 685 communities in 41 states as of June 30, 2021, with the ability to serve approximately 59,000 residents. Brookdale's stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol BKD. For more information, visit brookdale.com or connect with Brookdale on Facebook or Twitter.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/brookdale-reports-june-2021-occupancy-301328458.html
SOURCE Brookdale Senior Living Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Swedish Semiconductor Startup AlixLabs Raises USD 1 Million Seed Capital
- Panish Shea & Boyle LLP: Sempra and Southern California Gas Company Agree to Settle Aliso Canyon Gas Well Blowout Litigation for Up to $1.8 Billion
- Eisai initiates rolling submission for the US FDA Biologics license application of lecanemab for early Alzheimer's disease under the accelerated approval pathway
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!