Boomi Announces Unprecedented Customer Growth
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
15,000 Global Organizations Choose Boomi To Unlock The Value In Their Data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CHESTERBROOK, Pa., April 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Boomi™, a Dell Technologies™ business and leading provider of cloud-based integration platform as a service (iPaaS), today announced that it has achieved a company milestone with 15,000 customers across 75 countries. Boomi has thrived in one of the toughest economic climates in history. Customers are driving change in their businesses with Boomi, automating business processes and creating pervasive connectivity while reducing project times by as much as 70 percent, and achieving ROI levels by as much as 300 percent. The iPaaS leader's recent highlights include a best-in-class1 customer renewal rate of 95 percent, nearly 800 global partners, 36,000+ certifications, 100,000+ Boomiverse community members and the creation of thousands of jobs globally across its customer and partner networks.
Boomi has continued to be a pioneer, with its leading AtomSphere™ integration platform playing a critical role in organizations' IT ecosystems as they collectively rush to modernize and migrate to the cloud. As organizations accelerate these digital transformation initiatives, they are under increasing pressure to engage with customers, partners, and employees across a range of locations and devices. Boomi's low-code integration platform enables customers to create integrated experiences and instantly connect to what they want — making it faster and easier to unify data, systems, applications, processes, people, enterprises, and organizations globally.
"As digital transformation becomes table stakes for survival, data has rapidly become organizations' most valuable asset," said Chris McNabb, CEO, Boomi. "Data, along with seamless user engagement, is the ultimate source of competitive differentiation, a revenue enabler, and driver of new services that enable businesses to innovate. Enterprises worldwide are choosing Boomi because we can unlock the power of their data easier and faster than anyone else."
Boomi has consistently been recognized by top technology industry analyst firms as a leader in enterprise iPaaS, including Gartner, IDC, Forrester, Ovum, and Constellation Research.
Throughout the past year, Boomi has continuously innovated and pushed the envelope of what's possible with data. Additional milestones include:
Customer MomentumBoomi has achieved significant customer wins across the North America, APJ, and EMEA regions. Key wins by region include:
- North America
- Moderna - Pharmaceutical
- HealthBridge Financial - Financial Services
- Oshkosh Corporation - Manufacturing
- Boomi has also supported over 2,000 governments, schools, non-profits and hospitals by providing free Boomi services as a result of the Boomi for Good initiative.
- HESTA - Financial Services
- Juniper Aged Care - Healthcare
- Cancer Council NSW - Non-Profit
- Disguise - Technology
- WWZ - Utilities and Telecommunications
- Avolon - Transportation
- New MulticloudCapabilities for Flow
- Introduction of AtomSphere Go
- Project LightSpeed
- Retail 360 Accelerator
- New Integrated Experiences Vision
- Open Platform Initiative to Jump Start Workforce Transformations
- New Blueprint Framework for Data Management
- New Integration Center of Excellence Service
- Explore the Boomiverse Community
- Learn about how customers win with Boomi
- Learn more about how Boomi helps customers create Integrated Experiences
- Follow Boomi on Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
Gartner Disclaimer:Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in our research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About BoomiBoomi, a Dell Technologies business, instantly connects everyone to everything with our cloud-native, unified, open, and intelligent platform. Boomi's integration platform as a service (iPaaS) is trusted by more than 15,000 customers globally for its speed, ease-of-use, and lower total cost of ownership. As the pioneer at fueling intelligent use of data, Boomi's vision is to make it quick and easy for customers and partners to discover, manage, and orchestrate data, while you connect applications, processes, and people for better, faster outcomes.
For more information, visit http://www.boomi.com.
© 2021 Boomi Inc. Dell, Dell Technologies, Boomi, the 'B' logo, Atom, Boomiverse, AtomSphere, Molecule, and Dell Boomi are trademarks of Dell Inc., or its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. Other names or marks may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Media Contacts:Kristen WalkerKristen_w@dell.com (415) 613-8320
Alex Cardenasboomi@highwirepr.com (650) 218-8576
Analyst Contact:Beth JohnsonBeth_johnson@dell.com (415) 412-6891
1 Industry average renewal rate in 2020 was 86 percent; KeyBanc Capital Markets, SaaS Survey Results report, 2020
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/boomi-announces-unprecedented-customer-growth-301275336.html
SOURCE Dell Boomi
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The AHRF Announces a Full-Ride Tech Scholarship from V School
- Young Women with Chest Pain Wait Longer and Receive Less Urgent Care Than Men
- 'Asleep In The Back' Collection From elbow Premieres May 7 on Digital Services For 20th Anniversary
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!