Bladex Announces Quarterly Dividend Payment For Second Quarter 2021
- Wall St opens flat as tax uncertainty, tech losses weigh
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PANAMA CITY, July 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, S.A. ("Bladex" or the "Bank"), announced today its Board of Directors' approval of a quarterly cash dividend of US$0.25 per share corresponding to the second quarter of 2021.
The cash dividend is payable August 24, 2021 to the Bank's stockholders as of August 9, 2021 record date.
As of June 30, 2021, Bladex had 39,361,299.73 shares outstanding of all classes.
Bladex, a multinational bank originally established by the central banks of Latin-American and Caribbean countries, began operations in 1979 to promote foreign trade and economic integration in the Region. The Bank, headquartered in Panama, also has offices in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, the United States of America, and a Representative License in Peru, supporting the regional expansion and servicing of its customer base, which includes financial institutions and corporations.
Bladex is listed on the NYSE in the United States of America (NYSE: BLX), since 1992, and its shareholders include: central banks and state-owned banks and entities representing 23 Latin American countries, commercial banks and financial institutions, and institutional and retail investors through its public listing.
For further information on Bladex, please access its website at www.bladex.com or contact:
Monica Cosulich - SVP, Finance and Investor Relations E-mail address: email@example.com. Tel.: (+507) 210-8563 Head Office Address: Torre V, Business Park, Ave. La Rotonda, Urb. Costa del Este, Panama, Republic of Panama
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bladex-announces-quarterly-dividend-payment-for-second-quarter-2021-301342810.html
SOURCE Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, S.A. (Bladex)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WELA: Female Entrepreneur Group Announces Virtual Workshop Monday, September 20
- Michael Bublé Christmas 2021 Super Deluxe 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Box Set Available Nov. 12th In The U.S. & Canada And Nov. 19th Globally
- Policygenius Welcomes Greg Tyree as Vice President of Engineering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!