BingX Launches Global Broker Program to Boost Trading Ecosystem
- Stocks stall as key inflation data awaited
- Citi says S&P 500 not in a bubble, tells investors to 'buy pullbacks'
- Lowe's fourth-quarter net sales top Wall Street estimates
- JPMorgan's Kolanovic says the S&P 500 rally is at risk from a narrative shift
- Global stock index edges up while US dollar falls against the yen
Open to cryptocurrency brokers globally, the program offers the chance to earn commissions through trading on BingX's Perpetual Futures and Spot markets. Brokers participating in the program will see rewards structure based on their trading volume and fees generated on BingX, with additional bonuses for successful referrals who complete the broker onboarding process.
Brokers involved in the BingX Broker Program will enjoy several advantages, including up to 55% in trading commissions, daily settlements, and other financial incentives. BingX also offers specialized API support tailored to individual needs, including rate limits and other exclusive services. Additionally, the company provides round-the-clock support, ensuring brokers have continuous assistance for any queries or technical guidance. Furthermore, brokers can receive support for personalized marketing plans.
To date, BingX has already established partnerships with over 50 brokers, marking the Global Broker Program as a critical step in expanding BingX's service scope. As the industry continues to grow, BingX is committed to nurturing partnerships and spearheading innovation in crypto space.
Founded in 2018, BingX is a leading crypto exchange, serving over 5 million users worldwide. BingX offers diversified products and services, including spot, derivatives, copy trading, and asset management – all designed for the evolving needs of users, from beginners to professionals. BingX is committed to providing a trustworthy platform that empowers users with innovative tools and features to elevate their trading proficiency.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bingx-launches-global-broker-program-to-boost-trading-ecosystem-302010027.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Powersys Accelerates Massive Simulation in Electrification with the Launch of Simba's Latest Version
- THE TRANSFORMATIVE POWER OF LEARNING
- American Pop Corn Company, makers of JOLLY TIME Pop Corn, Announces Strategic Leadership Transition to Drive Future Growth
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!