BancorpSouth Bank Declares Quarterly Common and Preferred Dividend
- Wall Street closes higher with Nasdaq boosted by tech rally
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TUPELO, Miss., Oct. 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- At its regular quarterly meeting today, the Board of Directors of BancorpSouth Bank (NYSE: BXS) (the company) declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.20 per share of common stock. The common stock dividend is payable on January 3, 2022, to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 15, 2021. Subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions, the company expects to complete its pending merger with Cadence Bancorporation, the parent company of Cadence Bank N.A., effective October 29, 2021. Accordingly, legacy Cadence shareholders, who receive shares of company common stock in the merger and continue to hold such shares as of the record date, will be eligible to receive this dividend.
The board of directors also declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.34375 per share of Series A Preferred Stock. The preferred stock dividend is payable on November 22, 2021, to shareholders of record at the close of business on November 5, 2021.
BancorpSouth earlier reported financial results for the third quarter of 2021. Net income available to common shareholders was $70.4 million, or $0.65 per diluted share, and net operating income available to common shareholders – excluding MSR – was $73.3 million, or $0.68 per diluted share.
About BancorpSouth BankBancorpSouth Bank (NYSE: BXS) is headquartered in Tupelo, Mississippi, with approximately $28 billion in assets. BancorpSouth operates approximately 315 full-service branch locations as well as additional mortgage, insurance, and loan production offices in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Tennessee and Texas, including an insurance location in Illinois. BancorpSouth is committed to a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion in both its workplace and communities. To learn more, visit our Community Commitment page at www.bancorpsouth.com; "Like" us on Facebook; follow us on Twitter and Instagram: @MyBXS; or connect with us through LinkedIn.
SOURCE BancorpSouth Bank
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eastman Chemical (EMN) expects 8%-12% adjusted EPS growth 2021-2024
- Powell Industries Announces Fiscal 2021 Fourth Quarter And Full Year Results
- NASA Administrator Pays Tribute to Senior Advisor Mark Geyer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Dividend, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!