AvAir Executive Promoted to President
- Wall Street ends up on jobs data, debt default averted
- U.S. economy adds 339,000 jobs in May
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) up 15% after a beat-and-raise quarter; Analysts bulled-up
- Analysts lift Broadcom (AVGO) numbers after earnings; BofA says AI portfolio 'underappreciated'
- Telecom stocks tumble on report Amazon is in talks to offer mobile service to US Prime subs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brandon Wesson Joins Leadership Team
CHANDLER, Ariz., Jan. 25, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- AvAir is pleased to announce that Brandon Wesson has been promoted to President.
Wesson joined AvAir in 2010 as Director of Sales. As a result of his leadership, he was promoted to vice president of sales in 2016. Shortly after that, Wesson became executive vice president of sales, where he oversaw a team of over 70 people who support the company's asset management programs, material acquisitions, and sales. An essential role in the vitality and growth of the company.
"Brandon has proven he is strategic, nimble, and an exemplary leader," said Mike Bianco CEO of AvAir. "We're thrilled to support his continued growth and recognize the unique talents he brings to our team."
As President, Wesson will work closely with the executive leadership team to drive initiatives and ensure efficient and successful execution of daily operations and partnerships. Wesson has been instrumental in the company's rapid growth over the past three years.
Founded in 2000, Arizona-based AvAir is a global leader in the aviation aftermarket, providing customized inventory solutions for airlines, OEMs, and MROs. AvAir has been named Parts Supplier of the Year for 2021, 2022, and 2023 by Airline Economics, the leading industry trade publication. It has also been recognized for its work in sustainability by The Aviation 100 two years in a row, AvAir received the Environmental Sustainability award. For more about AvAir, visit AvAir.aero.
Contact: Claire NataleEmail: [email protected]Phone: 202.294.5999
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/avair-executive-promoted-to-president-301730159.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing, Air Tanzania Celebrate First 767 Freighter Delivery to Africa
- Judge Denies Diocese of Rockville Centre's Motion To Stay Litigation
- 2023's Must Read Analysis on Recidivism Within American Society Is Captured in the Book: "Effective Management of Mental Illness Without Widening Recidivism in Contemporary Correctional Setting"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!