Arlington Asset Investment Corp. to Report Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MCLEAN, Va., Oct. 30, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Arlington Asset Investment Corp. (NYSE: AAIC) (the "Company") announced today that the Company will release results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2020 after the market closes on Tuesday, November 3, 2020 and will hold a conference call for investors at 9:00 A.M. Eastern Time on Wednesday, November 4, 2020 to discuss the results.
Investors wishing to listen to the earnings call at 9:00 A.M. Eastern Time on Wednesday, November 4, 2020, may do so via the Internet at: http://www.arlingtonasset.com/index.php?s=19
Replays of the earnings call will be available for 60 days via webcast at the Internet address provided above, beginning two hours after the call ends.
About the Company
The Company currently invests primarily in mortgage-related and other assets and has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust. The Company is headquartered in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. For more information, please visit www.arlingtonasset.com.
SOURCE Arlington Asset Investment Corp.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IFF Awards Institutions for Their Green Finance Efforts
- 3D Sends Open Letter to New Outside Directors of Fuji Soft Incorporated
- Goldfish Swim School's Pediatrician Offers Winter Water Safety Tips, Suggests Giving the Gift of Activity this Holiday Season with Swim Lessons
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!