Argentina Lithium Announces Voting Results
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
TSX Venture Exchange (TSX-V): LITFrankfurt Stock Exchange (FSE): OAY3OTCQB Venture Market (OTC): PNXLF
VANCOUVER, BC, June 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ - Argentina Lithium & Energy Corp. (TSXV: LIT) (FSE: OAY3) (OTC: PNXLF), ("Argentina Lithium" or the "Company") announces that at the Annual General & Special Meeting of shareholders held on June 16, 2021, each of the 3 nominees listed in the management information circular filed on May 18, 2021 with regulatory authorities were elected as directors of the Company. 17,158,240 shares were voted representing 39.87% of the outstanding shares of the Company.
The Company is pleased to announce all resolutions received support from our shareholders at the meeting. Incumbent directors Joseph Grosso and Nikolaos Cacos were re-elected and Darren Urquhart was elected to the Board of Directors of the Company.
About Argentina Lithium Argentina Lithium & Energy Corp is focused on acquiring high quality lithium projects in Argentina, and advancing them towards production in order to meet the growing global demand from the battery sector. The management group has a long history of success in the resource sector of Argentina, and has assembled a first rate team of experts to acquire and advance the best lithium properties in the world renowned "Lithium Triangle". The Company is a member of the Grosso Group, a resource management group that has pioneered exploration in Argentina since 1993.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
_______________________________Nikolaos Cacos, President, CEO and Director
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/argentina-lithium-announces-voting-results-301315206.html
SOURCE Argentina Lithium & Energy Corp.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sanofi (SNY) made an offer for Translate Bio (TBIO) - Reuters
- National University Part Of Prestigious Team Selected For $20M National Science Foundation Grant To Study AI And Optimization
- Bona Fide Masks Corp. Introduces Powecom's Smaller-Sized KN95-SM for Adults and Children
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!