American Cancer Society Announces 2021 Tennessee Area Board
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
- Oatly files for IPO; Plans to list on NASDAQ under the ticker 'OTLY' After 107% 2020 Revenue Growth
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NASHVILLE, Tenn., March 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The American Cancer Society (ACS) is a global grassroots force of nearly 2 million volunteers dedicated to saving lives, celebrating lives, and leading the fight for a world without cancer. Those essential volunteers also include the 17 Tennessee American Cancer Society Area Board Members. The experience these community members and business leaders bring to the ACS board is vital to furthering the American Cancer Society's mission. To learn more, visit cancer.org.
2021 Board Members:
James Lancaster, M.D. - 2021 ACS Area Board ChairSenior Medical Director, Cigna Healthcare
Melinda Scruggs Gales - 2021 ACS Area Board Vice ChairPartner, Strategy Advisors Group
John Bearden - Business Advisor and Investor
Jeremy Bolls -Founder and CEO, Kindful
Jason Brown - Partner, Schaad Brown Real Estate
Cathy Cate - Executive Director, Leadership Tennessee
Matt DuFour - COO, Academy Fight Songs and Founder & CEO, Loose Change Ventures
Mary Alice Heston - Vice President, Salesforce Cloud Solution Alliances, Industries
Samantha Kirby - Vice President, Oncology Services, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at HCA
Steve Leh - CEO, AUTOFLYTE
Ted Limmer - Market President, Alfred Williams & Co.
Sam Savage - Founder/CEO, Savage Ventures
Robin Shah - Chief Commercial Officer, Tennessee Oncology
David Smith - President, eviCore
Marc Watkins, M.D. - Chief Medical Officer, Kroger – The Little Clinic
Daniel Weisman - Vice President, Private Wealth, AllianceBernstein
Todd Werner - Senior Advisor, Mahdlo
Media contact: Mary.Wilson@cancer.org
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/american-cancer-society-announces-2021-tennessee-area-board-301252726.html
SOURCE American Cancer Society in Tennessee
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Omnicom Group Reports First Quarter 2021 Results
- Lilly and Incyte's Baricitinib Improved Hair Regrowth for Alopecia Areata Patients in Second Phase 3 Study
- Oriental Yuhong Released 2020 Annual Report and 2021 Q1 Report: Stable Performance, Strong Momentum