Alkermes to Take Part in Stifel's 3rd Annual CNS Day
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DUBLIN, March 25, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Alkermes plc (Nasdaq: ALKS) announced today that management will participate in a virtual fireside chat at Stifel's 3rd Annual CNS Day on Thursday, Apr. 1, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. ET (1:30 p.m. BST). The presentation may be accessed under the Investors tab on www.alkermes.com and will be archived for 14 days.
About Alkermes plc
Alkermes plc is a fully integrated, global biopharmaceutical company developing innovative medicines in the fields of neuroscience and oncology. The company has a portfolio of proprietary commercial products focused on addiction and schizophrenia, and a pipeline of product candidates in development for schizophrenia, bipolar I disorder, neurodegenerative disorders and cancer. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, Alkermes plc has an R&D center in Waltham, Massachusetts; a research and manufacturing facility in Athlone, Ireland; and a manufacturing facility in Wilmington, Ohio. For more information, please visit Alkermes' website at www.alkermes.com.
Contact:Alex BraunInvestor Relations+1 781 296 8493
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/alkermes-to-take-part-in-stifels-3rd-annual-cns-day-301256281.html
SOURCE Alkermes plc
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- On the way to becoming Europe's leading hydrogen location: Hamburg to present itself at Hannover Messe
- Reinterpreting "Distance" in Coexistence with COVID-19, Japan Foundation Presenting Online Exhibition, March 30 to May 5
- SeABank Projects Pre-Tax Profits Up 40% in 2021