Aberdeen Global Premier Properties Fund Announces Monthly Distribution
- Stocks near record highs on recovery hopes, Curevac sinks
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Dollar slips from two-week high; Bank of England meeting in focus
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/05: (HOME) (ARLO) (EVRI) Higher; (JRVR) (FSLY) (RKT) Lower (more...)
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PHILADELPHIA, April 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Aberdeen Global Premier Properties Fund (NYSE: AWP) (the "Fund"), a closed-end fund, announced today that it will pay a distribution of US $0.04 per share on April 30, 2021 to all shareholders of record as of April 23, 2021 (ex-dividend date April 22, 2021).
In January 2022, a Form 1099-DIV will be sent to shareholders, which will state the amount and composition of distributions and provide information with respect to their appropriate tax treatment for the 2021 calendar year.
You should not draw any conclusions about the Fund's investment performance from the amount of this distribution.
In the United States, Aberdeen Standard Investments is the marketing name for the following affiliated, registered investment advisers: Aberdeen Standard Investments Inc., Aberdeen Asset Managers Ltd., Aberdeen Standard Investments Australia Ltd., Aberdeen Standard Investments (Asia) Ltd., Aberdeen Capital Management, LLC, Aberdeen Standard Investments ETFs Advisors LLC and Aberdeen Standard Alternative Funds Limited.
Closed-end funds are traded on the secondary market through one of the stock exchanges. The Fund's investment return and principal value will fluctuate so that an investor's shares may be worth more or less than the original cost. Shares of closed-end funds may trade above (a premium) or below (a discount) the net asset value (NAV) of the fund's portfolio. There is no assurance that the Fund will achieve its investment objective. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
If you wish to receive this information electronically, please contact Investor.Relations@aberdeenstandard.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/aberdeen-global-premier-properties-fund-announces-monthly-distribution-301266523.html
SOURCE Aberdeen Global Premier Properties Fund
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goodrich Petroleum Announces First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Walker & Dunlop Reports 20% Growth in Diluted Earnings Per Share to $1.79
- Ball Reports Strong First Quarter 2021 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!