AEP Schedules Live Webcast Of Quarterly Earnings Call
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
COLUMBUS, Ohio, Feb. 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- American Electric Power (Nasdaq: AEP) has scheduled a quarterly earnings conference call with financial analysts at 9 a.m. ET Thursday, Feb. 25. The call will be broadcast live over the internet at http://www.aep.com/webcasts.
The webcast will include audio of the call as well as visuals of charts and graphics referred to by AEP management during the call.
The call will be archived on http://www.aep.com/webcasts for use by those unable to listen to the live webcast.
American Electric Power, based in Columbus, Ohio, is focused on building a smarter energy infrastructure and delivering new technologies and custom energy solutions to our customers. AEP's approximately 16,800 employees operate and maintain the nation's largest electricity transmission system and more than 223,000 miles of distribution lines to efficiently deliver safe, reliable power to nearly 5.5 million regulated customers in 11 states. AEP also is one of the nation's largest electricity producers with approximately 30,000 megawatts of diverse generating capacity, including more than 5,300 megawatts of renewable energy. AEP's family of companies includes utilities AEP Ohio, AEP Texas, Appalachian Power (in Virginia and West Virginia), AEP Appalachian Power (in Tennessee), Indiana Michigan Power, Kentucky Power, Public Service Company of Oklahoma, and Southwestern Electric Power Company (in Arkansas, Louisiana, east Texas and the Texas Panhandle). AEP also owns AEP Energy, AEP Energy Partners, AEP OnSite Partners, and AEP Renewables, which provide innovative competitive energy solutions nationwide. For more information, visit aep.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/aep-schedules-live-webcast-of-quarterly-earnings-call-301231061.html
SOURCE American Electric Power
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DKBinnovative Ranked Among the World's Most Elite MSPs by Channel Futures
- Community Bankers Trust Corporation Reports Results for Second Quarter 2021
- Joy Spreader (06988.HK) Released Announcement on Estimated Profit Increase
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!