AEP Schedules Live Webcast Of Quarterly Earnings Call
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
COLUMBUS, Ohio, May 1, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- American Electric Power (NYSE: AEP) has scheduled a quarterly earnings conference call with financial analysts at 9 a.m. ET Wednesday, May 6. The call will be broadcast live over the internet at http://www.aep.com/webcasts.
The webcast will include audio of the call as well as visuals of charts and graphics referred to by AEP management during the call.
The call will be archived on http://www.aep.com/webcasts for use by those unable to listen to the live webcast.
American Electric Power, based in Columbus, Ohio, is focused on building a smarter energy infrastructure and delivering new technologies and custom energy solutions to our customers. AEP's approximately 17,400 employees operate and maintain the nation's largest electricity transmission system and more than 221,000 miles of distribution lines to efficiently deliver safe, reliable power to nearly 5.5 million regulated customers in 11 states. AEP also is one of the nation's largest electricity producers with approximately 31,000 megawatts of diverse generating capacity, including more than 5,200 megawatts of renewable energy. AEP's family of companies includes utilities AEP Ohio, AEP Texas, Appalachian Power (in Virginia and West Virginia), AEP Appalachian Power (in Tennessee), Indiana Michigan Power, Kentucky Power, Public Service Company of Oklahoma, and Southwestern Electric Power Company (in Arkansas, Louisiana, east Texas and the Texas Panhandle). AEP also owns AEP Energy, AEP Energy Partners, AEP OnSite Partners, and AEP Renewables, which provide innovative competitive energy solutions nationwide. For more information, visit aep.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/aep-schedules-live-webcast-of-quarterly-earnings-call-301050961.html
SOURCE American Electric Power
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Byondis ESMO Late-Breaking Presentation Confirms ADC [Vic-] Trastuzumab Duocarmazine (SYD985) Superior to Physician's Choice in Pre-treated Locally Advanced or Metastatic HER2-Positive Breast Cancer
- The World Clean Earth Day Comes, Guangdong Quadrant Takes Actions
- 15TH Annual "Evening Before" Benefiting MPTF
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!