75 years of proud aviation
- Wall St opens flat as tax uncertainty, tech losses weigh
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
STOCKHOLM, Aug. 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, August 01, marks the founding of SAS 75 years ago and we have been the proud carrier of travelers to, from and within Scandinavia during all these years. Scandinavia would not be the same today without a strong Scandinavian airline, and we will naturally continue to play and integral role in Scandinavian infrastructure also in the future.
Innovation has been a natural part of SAS in all these years. From the world's first flight over the North Pole, thereby shortening flying time between continents, to the current and future drive toward sustainable aviation.
The latest aircraft in our fleet offer more comfort, less noise and up to 30% lower carbon dioxide emission – and represents just one of many initiatives on the journey toward sustainable aviation. This journey is critical, and SAS will in cooperation with the entire ecosystem, maintain its leading position in this work.
SAS operates in an industry that by its nature connects the world – we have the opportunity to build bridges and contribute to knowledge and understanding when people meet.
A warm thank you to everyone who has been part of creating and cheering for SAS through 75 years. We look forward to the years to come!
For more information, please contact: SAS Press Office, phn +46 8 797 2944
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Bi3706 rgb SAS A330 Bild 4
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/75-years-of-proud-aviation-301345722.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Betting Experts: Michigan's title as top sports betting state ready to be challenged as Arizona has a blockbuster opening weekend
- /C O R R E C T I O N -- Staunch Moderates/
- Redbox Entertainment Acquires U.S. Distribution Rights to Action Thriller Movie Vendetta
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!