3M Board Declares Increase to First Quarter 2021 Dividend
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ST. PAUL, Minn., Feb. 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The 3M Board of Directors (NYSE: MMM) today declared a dividend on the company's common stock of $1.48 per share for the first quarter of 2021, an increase of 1 percent over the quarterly dividend paid in 2020. The dividend is payable March 12, 2021, to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 12, 2021.
This marks the 63rd consecutive year 3M has increased its dividend. 3M has paid dividends to its shareholders without interruption for more than 100 years.
As of December 31, 2020, 3M had 577,749,638 common shares outstanding and 68,843 shareholders of record.
Contacts: Investor Contacts:Bruce Jermeland, 651-733-1807orTony Riter, 651-733-1141
Media Contact:Jennifer Ehrlich, 651-736-9430
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/3m-board-declares-increase-to-first-quarter-2021-dividend-301220745.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aquarius Engines Gets Approval For Strategic Agreement With Honda-affiliate Musashi Seimitsu
- Delivering Versatile Projection and Entertainment to Hybrid Working Pros, Epson Expands SMB Lineup
- Sommet Education to double its global footprint with the acquisition of the Invictus Education Group, a leading private education and training operator in South Africa