Zoom (ZM) option implied volatility at 65
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Zoom (NASDAQ: ZM) 30-day option implied volatility is at 65; compared to its 52-week range of 51 to 137.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Companies with NDRs 4/14
- Dubber Announces Unified Call Recording and Voice AI with Zoom
- The Lovesac Company (LOVE) option IV above 100 into quarter results and outlook