WD-40 Co. (WDFC) July option implied volatility bid into Q3
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
WD-40 Co. (NASDAQ: WDFC) July call option implied volatility is at 39, August is at 30; compared to its 52-week range of 15 to 38 into the expected release of Q3 EPS results after the market close on July 10.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) August weekly call option implied volatility flat into the expected release of quarter results
- XPeng Inc. (XPEV) call put ratio 3 calls to 1 put as shares rally 10%
- Stocks expected to have increasing option volume: AMZN PINS XOM CVX
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!