Virgin Galactic Holdings (SPCE) calls active into shares trading above $60 in premarket
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up as tech stocks rise after J&J vaccine pause
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Virgin Galactic Holdings (NYSE: SPCE) 30-day option implied volatility is at 195; compared to its 52-week range of 78 to 238. Call put ratio 2.9 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bernstein Starts Virgin Galactic (SPCE) at Market Perform
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM) option IV flat, shares near upper end of range
- Qualcomm (QCOM) option implied volatility near lower end of range