Tesla (TSLA) option implied volatility decreases
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) 30-day option implied volatility is at 61; compared to its 52-week range of 52 to 130. On Thursday, Tesla’s share price recently dropped below its 200-day moving average for the first time in almost two years.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options: AAPL AMC AMD TSLA NVDA F NIO AMZN
- Tesla's (TSLA) new yoke steering wheel looks super awkward to use in first drives - electrek
- Tesla (TSLA) German Plant Can Face Public Objections Until Aug. 16 - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesTesla, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!