Tesla (TSLA) call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put with focus on November 450 calls
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) November weekly call option implied volatility is at 68, December is at 69; compared to its 52-week range of 34 to 154 after being added to S&P 500 index. Call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put with focus on November 450 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Michael Burry of 'The Big Short' Reveals $530 Million Bet Against Tesla (TSLA) - CNBC
- Stocks expected to have increasing option volume: FSR NKLA WKHS RIDE TSLA NIO
- ViacomCBS (VIAC) option implied volatility flat after AT&T (T) to combine WarnerMedia assets with Discovery (DISCA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Tesla, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!