Tesla (TSLA) IV flat into Bitcoin surges to new high above $64,000
- Wall Street extends slide on rising inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) 30-day option implied volatility is at 63; compared to its 52-week range of 55 to 130 into Bitcoin surges to new high above $64,000 as investors wait for Coinbase (COIN) direct listing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Erases Decline, Up 0.1%
- Bumble (BMBL) option IV near upper end of range into quarter results and outlook
- Tesla (TSLA) China Sales Actually Fell 67% MoM in April - GLJ's Johnson
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesTesla, Options, Bitcoin
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!