Tesla (TSLA) IV at 57 into being added to S&P 500 index
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) 30-day option implied volatility is at 57; compared to its 52-week range of 34 to 154 into being added to S&P 500 index.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ark's Cathie Wood thinks Twitter (TWTR) tipping could be bigger deal than anticipated
- Lemonade (LMND) May weekly option implied volatility bid into quarter results
- The Trade Desk Inc. (TTD) option implied volatility at 77 into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Tesla, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!