Tesla (TSLA) IV above 100 into S&P addition
- S&P 500, Dow slip as telecom stocks eclipse upbeat results from retailers
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Stride (LRN) Targeted in Potential Takeover by Pearsons (PSO) - Source
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) December weekly option implied volatility is at 100, December is at 128, January is at 100; compared to its 52-week range of 34 to 153. Call put ratio 1.8 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Trades to High, Up 2.85%
- AT&T (T) option implied volatility elevated as share sell off 5.5%
- Active options: TSLA AAPL T AMC PLTR AMD AAL MPC NIO AMZN F INTC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Tesla, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!