Tesla (TSLA) 30-day IV at 65
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) 30-day option implied volatility is at 65; compared to its 52-week range of 55 to 130. Call put ratio 1.7 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) option implied volatility decreases
- Morgan Stanley Says Buy Tesla (TSLA) on Weakness, Reiterates Overweight
- How murky legal rules allow Tesla's Musk to keep moving markets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesTesla, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!