Southwest Airlines (LUV) option IV at low end of range
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) 30-day option implied volatility is at 40; compared to its 52-week range of 39 to 122 amid shares have doubled since Warren Buffett disclosed last May that his company no longer owned shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Southwest (LUV) to Neutral
- NIO Inc. (NIO) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put as shares down 1%
- Li Auto Inc. (LI) IV at 77, shares down 2.5%