Snowflake (SNOW) 30-day option implied volatility flat as share sell off 7%
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Snowflake (NYSE: SNOW) 30-day option implied volatility is at 74; compared to its 52-week range of 47 to 100.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Snowflake Inc. (SNOW) NDR Hints at Accelerating Demand Through 2022 - Cowen
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) call put ratio 1 call to 1.3 puts
- Splunk (SPLK) call put ratio 1 call to 1 put as shares sell off 7.6%