SRAX, Inc (SRAX) option implied volatility is at 120 into Coinbase (COIN) IPO
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SRAX, Inc (NASDAQ: SRAX) 30-day option implied volatility is at 120; compared to its 52-week range of 96 to 263. Call put ratio 51 calls to 1 put into Coinbase (COIN) IPO.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Discovery, Inc (DISCA) option implied volatility elevated after AT&T (T) to combine WarnerMedia assets with Discovery
- Target (TGT) May option implied volatility elevated into quarter results and outlook
- Comcast (CMCSA) May option implied volatility flat at 28
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesOptions, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!