SRAX, Inc (SRAX) IV at 170, Bitcoin trades up
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SRAX, Inc (NASDAQ: SRAX) SRAX, Inc (NASDAQ: SRAX) 30-day option implied volatility is at 170; compared to its 52-week range of 96 to 263 into Bitcoin jumps to record high after Tesla discloses $1.5B investment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SRAX, Inc (SRAX) option IV above 120
- SRAX, Inc (SRAX) IV into Bitcoin trades above $64K
- Plug Power (PLUG) IV above 100, shares up 2.7%